- This event has passed.
Made in Tahoe Festival
October 10 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until October 10, 2021
Made in Tahoe celebrates all things LOCAL. The Village at Squaw Valley will host a wide array of offerings that are made in or inspired by the Lake Tahoe Basin and Truckee areas: local artisans, businesses, chefs, organizations, and entertainers. Discover, explore, and experience our rich community full of talented creators.
- Support TAHOE & TRUCKEE artisans, entrepreneurs and organizations
- Variety of local food & beer
- More details to come
- Saturday, Oct 9 – 11:00AM – 5:00PM
- Sunday, Oct 10 – 11:00AM – 5:00PM
- Support over 100 TAHOE & TRUCKEE artisans, entrepreneurs and organizations
- Plus a variety of local food & beer Admission is FREE! Variety of local food & beer